Caesarstone, the inventor of quartz surfacing, announced this week that its Pebble Collection of surfaces is now available across all of its US distributors. Having debuted earlier this year at KBIS 2022, the new biophilic-themed collection by the acclaimed surface manufacturer features five designs celebrating the transformation of wind and water over stone.
A Story of Nature and Sustainability
The new Pebbles Collection embodies the grander essence of unassuming stones. A palette of warm, dynamic monochromes is laced with softer hues and enriched by distinctive textures that are inspired by the everlasting path of the pebble, bringing the blessings of sunlight and rain into the heart of the home. This decision to explore the greater facets of nature also comes from the company’s own sustainability story, according to the manufacturer.
“Nature is always evolving and imprinting its dynamic spirit on our sustainable surfaces. There has never been a greater need for calm and relaxation, so these designs bring that to the forefront for interiors across the globe,” said Ken Williams, President of Caesarstone North America.
Like all Caesarstone surfaces, these new designs combine design and technology to create a nonporous, durable, flexible, scratch and stain resistant, mold and mildew resistant material that comes with lower maintenance than other natural surface materials, according to the company.
The Pebbles Collection
The five colors of the Pebbles Collection are:
- 1001 Riverlet: A gentle off-white touched by honied amber capillaries that flow softly across the surface, with Honed finish for a tinge of freshness that reflects more light in the kitchen.
- 1002 Wyndigo: Warm earthy gradients wash over a soft greige surface veined with foamy greys, capturing a pebble’s two-toned mottled patina.
- 1003 Raindream: Two layers of slate greys are accentuated by soft dark grey strokes contoured in neutral highlights with a finish that makes the surface look like a wet river stone.
- 1004 Stoneburst: Two shades of sage grey with soft mineral undertones and subtle grey veining that complements this calm complexion.
- 1006 Agger Grey: A rich two-toned base of warm smoky greys with delicate clay undertones and white veins that create a two-toned surface.
In addition to the Pebbles Collection, Caesarstone will introduce three other designs at the show, each inspired by nature themselves and formed upon the company’s own in-house technology:
- 5161 Icellion: A stunning landscape of frosty whites pierced by elegant grey strokes that emulate grand geological movements and honors the enduring presence of nature. Available in polished finish.
- 5820 Darcrest: A mysteriously dark earthy base, enriched by tiny spots and sediments with a veil of organic ochres and brownish greens like erosion on a rocky hillside. Available in honed finish.
- 5121 Layalite: The purest white like fresh snow melting away in broad streaks spread out wide, softly exposing the rough greys of underlying metamorphic rock, creating an emotive effect. Available in polished finish.