Crafted from 92% post-consumer recycled tire rubber, REGUPOL sonus curve is a dimpled flooring underlayment design to reduce sound generate by footfalls. The padding is commonly used underneath solid and engineered hardwood floors, concrete, screed and floating floor systems and comes in a variety of thicknesses, each with their own specialized use cases.
As stated by the company:
- Six millimeters is the thinnest of the series, suitable for spaces with limited floor height that still require impact sound insulation.
- Eight millimeters is suitable for most floors and provides a cost-effective solution for sound impact insulation.
- Ten millimeters offers high insulation for high value.
- Seventeen millimeters offers dense insulation for limited floor height.
- And 25 millimeters delivers the strongest level of insulation on offer.