Air quality has long dominated the conversation when it comes to health in indoor settings, even before COVID-19 swept across the world. Now that air purification is at the forefront of many health-conscious initiatives, we see air quality not just becoming popular, but a differentiator when it comes to buildings and businesses. But you know what else is just as important to our livelihoods and can cause some serious problems with the pollutants it may contain? Water. It holds just as much clout as air does, and its time integrators start considering making clean water a part of their business.
Nick Boever, Editor of DesignWell365 joins Michael Don Ham, co-founder and president of RePure, alongside Erik Bernal, CEO and founder of Elite Water Systems, for a conversation about the role clean water plays in the home and how integrators making it a part of their practice can play a key role in enabling smarter, healthier homes.
Building Better Value and Differentiation Within the Industry
In this webinar, viewers will come to better understand:
- The factors that impact water quality in the home and why it needs to be secured.
- How to communicate the importance of clean water with their clients and project partners.
- What it takes to get started offering clean water solutions as a part of their smart living business.
- How they can continue building value and differentiation amongst their peers in water management and water quality.
- The importance of partnerships when developing a smart water business model.
With air quality and lighting receiving their fair share of attention, it’s only a matter of time before the attention shifts to water. However, this time, it doesn’t have to be a crisis that makes us realize its importance, so join us on Dec 14th, as we take a deep dive into the world of water in smart living.
Start on the path of helping create a healthier home ecosystem by clicking here.