Caesarstone introduces a new line of nature-inspired, sustainable surfaces known as the Pebbles Collection. Owing to its namesake, the five designs in the Pebbles Collection celebrate the never-ending transformation of wind and water over stone.
The new Pebbles Collection embodies the bigger essence of small stones. A palette of warm, dynamic monochromes is laced with softer hues and enriched by distinctive textures that are inspired by the everlasting path of the pebble, bringing the blessings of sunlight and rain into the heart of the home.
The company notes that, as with all Caesarstone products, the material is nonporous, durable, flexible, scratch and stain resistant, mold and mildew resistant and lower maintenance than other natural surface materials. In addition, the company states that Caesarstone surfaces never need sealing.
The Pebbles Collection
The five colors of the Pebbles Collection are:
- 1001 Riverlet: A gentle off-white touched by honied amber capillaries that flow softly across the surface, with Honed finish for a tinge of freshness that reflects more light in the kitchen. Available in honed finish.
- 1002 Wyndigo: Warm earthy gradients wash over a soft greige surface veined with foamy greys, capturing a pebble’s two-toned mottled patina. Available in honed finish.
- 1003 Raindream: Two layers of slate greys are accentuated by soft dark grey strokes contoured in neutral highlights with a finish that makes the surface look like a wet river stone. Available in polished finish.
- 1004 Stoneburst: Two shades of sage grey with soft mineral undertones and subtle grey veining that complements this calm complexion. Available in honed finish.
- 1006 Agger Grey: A rich two-toned base of warm smoky greys with delicate clay undertones and white veins that create a two-toned surface. Available in honed and polished finish.
Caesarstone surfaces are crafted with the Earth in mind throughout the product life cycle stages.
Product name: The Pebbles Collection
Manufacturer URL: http://www.caesarstoneus.com/