The integrated Fisher & Paykel CoolDrawer is a fridge drawer designed to fit flush with kitchen cabinetry. Users can interact with the touch-screen interface to cycle through five separate temperature modes, allowing the drawer adapt to the many needs of the modern kitchen as needed.
- Freezer mode drops the cabinet drops to zero degrees Fahrenheit for long term food storage.
- Fridge mode sets the perfect temperature for fruits, vegetables, and other sensitive food items.
- Pantry mode, provides storage capabilities for foods such as tomatoes, bananas, bread and cereals.
- Wine mode set the cabinet to optimal wine storage temperatures. Fifty-four degrees Fahrenheit for long term, 45 degrees for short term and 59 degrees for red wine.
- Chill mode sets the compartment to as close to freezing as possible for the prolonged storage of highly perishable meats.
The drawer offers 3.1-cubic-feet of storage capacity and can be customized using existing cabinetry or by purchasing a stainless steel panel.