The Z-Wave Alliance, the standards development organization dedicated to advancing the smart home and Z-Wave technology, announces they’ll be returning to CEDIA Expo 2022, and with a refreshed pavilion to boot.
Comprised of industry leading Smart Home and IoT member companies, the Alliance states they are eager to showcase the latest certified Z-Wave products, devices and solutions across the interoperable ecosystem, now 4,000+ certified products strong. There will also be plenty of Z-Wave Alliance members who will be displaying products via the Interop Wall at the tradeshow.
These will include some wellness category mainstays such as Airzone and Johnson Controls, as well as Alfred Inc., ASSA ABLOY [Yale], DEN Smart Home, Eaton’s Wiring Devices, Ezlo, Fibaro, HELTUN, Jasco, Remotec, Resideo, Schlage, Sensative Inc., STARTIS IoT, Leviton, TLJ, Zipato, Zooz and Z-Wave.me.
Additionally, the Z-Wave Alliance will host the power-packed panel discussion on the ‘smart home playground’ which will present exclusive information about the technologies, standards, and initiatives in place to shape the current connected home landscape.
What’s in Store for the Z-Wave Booth at CEDIA Expo?
Visitors to the Z-Wave Pavilion at CEDIA Expo 2022 will have the opportunity to engage with Z-Wave members including:
- Alfred Inc. alongside Wi-Charge, which will showcase, an accessory kit for the ML2 Smart mortise locks that allows Alfred locks to be charged and powered from up to 30’ away.
- Assa Abloy (Yale), which will showcase new solutions such as the Yale Pro SL, the Yale Interconnected Locksets, and Yale NexTouch.
- Masonite, which will demonstrate its residential exterior doors, integrating power, lights, a video doorbell and a smart lock into the door system at the show.
- Silicon Labs, which will demonstrate its Z-Wave to Matter bridge solution leveraging its Unify SDK software solution.
- And Zooz, which will showcase the new Z-Box 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Smart Home Hub which comes equipped with all the latest Z-Wave technology including SmartStart, S2 Security, and the 700-Series Z-Wave chip.
“Between the recent launch of our multi-part, educational WHY Z-WAVE eBook series, the wide variety of members showcasing new Z-Wave technology solutions, and our must-see panel session, it’s safe to say there’s a lot happening in the world of the Z-Wave Alliance at CEDIA Expo,” said Mitchell Klein, Executive Director of the Z-Wave Alliance.
“We’re excited to return to the show this year to meet face-to-face with the professional installers that continue to advance the connected home space and push the boundaries of what’s possible from an integrated system.”
Also, check out what Executive Director, Mitchel Klein has to say about getting started with water security solutions in the home in our article over here.