In collaboration with the forest (alongside partner curators like Emma Lovewell and Joe Holder) the Sonos Wild Tracks campaign has launched. Because certain destinations feature an unmatched splendor that merits a soundtrack of its own according to Sonos, Wild Tracks gives outdoor adventures in some of America’s most beloved natural parks their own soundtracks with 11 curated playlists provided by the company.
“We know from our own research that listening to music and spending time outdoors are the top two activities people use to relax. With our thoughtfully-curated Wild Tracks playlists, consumers can truly immerse themselves in their natural surroundings and be transported wherever they choose to embrace the great outdoors,” says Nicole Gullaci, director of Americas marketing, Sonos.
Music to Explore To
To inspire immersion and exploration, the Wild Tracks program features multiple elements, including a 1-minute film that visually and sonically explores the relationship between sound and nature. Meanwhile, the curated playlists are designed to encourage listeners seek their own adventure. Curated by expert music lovers and nature enthusiasts, the playlists cover a wide swathe of national parks across America, including:
- Glacier National Park: curated by Peloton senior instructor Emma Lovewell
- Kings Canyon National Park: curated by founder of The Ocho System and Health + Wellness Consultant, Joe Holder
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: curated by diversity & inclusion educator and sustainability advocate, Laura Edmondson
- Chattahoochee River National Park: curated by meditation expert and model, Nikia Phoenix
- North Cascades National Park: curated by adventure enthusiast and travel photographer, Renee Hahnel
- Bugaboo Provincial Park: curated by mountain climber, Andrea Ference
- Banff National Park: curated by nature photographer, Eric Rubens
- Cape Scott Provincial Park: curated by adventure enthusiast, Karin Keller
- Horseshoe Bend: curated by travel journalist, Travis Levius
- Grand Teton National Park: curated by adventure photographer Max Seigal
- Watkins Glen State Park: curated by travel + adventure photographer Max Loewenstein
To learn more about Wild Tracks, visit sonoswildtracks.com.
Another version of this article previously appeared on CE Pro.