Tonight, CEDIA, the global association for the home technology industry, has announced the winners of the 2022 CEDIA Awards in the Americas region live, at CEDIA Expo 2022. Eight projects were recognized in total during the CEDIA Awards Ceremony, which was supported by headline sponsor DISH and associate sponsors Lutron, Ring and Sound United.
A representation of the industry’s most innovative and forward-thinking smart home projects, each entry was carefully reviewed by an esteemed panel of judges to ascertain their merits. These include Chairperson, Geoff Meads (Presto), Ben Goff (Cinema Lusso), Owen Maddock (CinemaWorks), Angus Murray (New Wave AV), and Michael Sherman (Henri).
“This year’s projects embody CEDIA’s forward-thinking spirit and the utmost excellence the smart home industry has to offer,” said CEDIA Global President and CEO Daryl Friedman. “To bear witness to these projects is an honor in itself, but it’s even more exciting to be able to congratulate the winners in person at CEDIA Expo.”
Congratulating the Winners of the 2022 CEDIA Awards
The 2022 CEDIA Award winners in the Americas region are:
Best Home Cinema
- Level II: Do Over Cinema, Audio Images
- Level III: Eagles Nest, Audio Images
Best Integrated Home
- Level I: Casa Z, Smartlab
- Level II: Elemental Beauty, Cantara
- Level III: Pleasant Lake, Admit One Home Systems
- Level IV: Stanley Park, Admit One Home Systems
- Excellence in Documentation: Stanley Park, Admit One Home Systems
- Excellence in Innovation: Pitch’em the Staircase, La Scala
- Excellence in Lighting: Riverfront Resort Paradise, ETC Palm Beach, LLC
- Excellence in Rack Building and Design: Stanley Park, Admit One Home Systems
- Technology Meets Design: Elemental Beauty, Cantara
- Life Lived Best at Home: Eagles Nest, Audio Images
- Best Integrated Home: Stanley Park, Admit One Home Systems
The CEDIA Award winners in the EMEA region will be announced during a celebration at The Brewery London on Oct. 14. Winners in the APAC region will be honored during the CEDIA Tech Summit and Conference on Oct. 19. The remaining Global Winners will be announced following the ceremonies in their respective regions.
For more information about the CEDIA Awards and to watch a replay of the ceremony, visit cedia.net/awards.